Friday, June 6, 2008

DESIGN YOUR HOOK DROPS!!!







I was tired of searching for hours ............a nice ear ring that exactly suits my dress .No piece in the shop are up to my expectation ,the shop keeper gave a threatening look..............oh !!! Escape !!!Many of us would have faced this situation......!!!

Get rid of this.............design your ear rings and hook drops .Do not think that you need to collect all the raw materials ,I just make these with some beads ,kundhan stones , crystals ,designer chumkis I already had and from the old jewels .
But you will badly in need of thin metal wires and hooks(you can make this too , out of the wire) .

Try creating such nice art materials............you will bear a pride of wearing the accessories ,which have been made with your hands...................


3 comments:

  1. I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya koi itna raddi site bana sakta vishvaas nahi hota
    my comment-its simply rubbish

    ReplyDelete